About the Role
• Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and
• Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
• Ensure the required standards of classroom management and student behavior are met.
• Implement rigorous and appropriate assignments, projects, and assessments.
• Evaluate each student's performance on a continual basis and prepare progress reports.
• Communicate clearly with parents and staff on the progress of individual students.
• Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction.
• Make a contribution to and engage in extra-curricular activities and programs of the school.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in education and attend faculty meetings to discuss teaching methods and professional development.
Minimum B.A (Bachelor of Arts); M.A is a plus
Native Speaker or Native-like (Excellent command of English).
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in international schools.
Excellent command of IT resources & Strong Communication Skills
About the Company
Our School welcomes cultural diversity and global awareness. In efforts of doing so, a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment is guaranteed. Moreover, an advanced learning environment enhances students' critical thinking and encourages the moral and academic development of each student.
A partnership between the school’s administration, teachers, parents, and students forms a well endorsed healthy community to ensure each student’s uniqueness, right to learn and potential.