About the Role
• Plan and prepare well-structured, clearly presented lessons appropriate to the abilities of all students and
• Make sure that the classroom is a stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
• Ensure the required standards of classroom management and student behavior are met.
• Implement rigorous and appropriate assignments, projects, and assessments.
• Evaluate each student's performance on a continual basis and prepare progress reports.
• Communicate clearly with parents and staff on the progress of individual students.
• Work closely with school leaders to analyze student assessment data to measure progress and use data to inform instruction.
• Make a contribution to and engage in extra-curricular activities and programs of the school.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments in education and attend faculty meetings to discuss teaching methods and professional development.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own content or import it from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, and videos. Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site.
Minimum B.A (Bachelor of Arts); M.A is a plus
Native Speaker or Native-like (Excellent command of English).
Minimum 3 years of teaching experience in international schools.
Excellent command of IT resources & Strong Communication Skills
About the Company
Our School welcomes cultural diversity and global awareness. In efforts of doing so, a safe, nurturing and inclusive environment is guaranteed. Moreover, an advanced learning environment enhances students' critical thinking and encourages the moral and academic development of each student.
A partnership between the school’s administration, teachers, parents, and students forms a well endorsed healthy community to ensure each student’s uniqueness, right to learn and potential.